Bumper Sticker Humor
- I love animals, they taste great.
- EARTH FIRST! We'll strip-mine the other planets later.
- "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
- I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar.
- The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
- Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
- He who laughs last thinks slowest!
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
- A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
- I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.
- I won't rise to the occasion, but I'll slide over to it.
- Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
- Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
- I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
- Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
- Okay, who put a "stop payment" on my reality check?
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
- We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?
- All generalizations are false, including this one.
- "Criminal Lawyer" is a redundancy.
- I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!
- We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.
- Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
- Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
- What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
- Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (KARL DIEDERICH)
Sonoma Valley Computer Group
Copyright © 1995-2001 SVCG. All rights reserved.